Friday, November 20, 2009

Ok, so today is day one of Lose 10 in 5 weeks. Here is my Morning so far.
Woke up at 4:30am open Fitness Studio at 5am.
Weight Check, yes I know, I always tell you to stay away from the scale, but this is a limited time goal, I would like you all to weight check every other day at least to stay in check.
5:30am
Breakfast: 1/2 cup plain Oatmeal with 1 teaspoon Stevia Extract (o calorie all natural sweetener) and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (a natural Metabolism stabilizer).
1 Cup coffee with 1 TBS Skim Milk
6am
Instructed Power Morning Bootcamp (50 min class)
7:30am
My own workout an upper body circuit ( chest, arms, back) followed by intense cardio for 15 mins.

7 comments:

  1. I think you may want to check a setting. Check what time zone you are in, becuase I don't think you were able to post this @ 4:12 am when you were asleep and before you did any of these things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to give us meal suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your morning sounds much like mine....except for the opening the Fitness Studio...or the breakfast (I had mixed fruit, bran and plain almonds)and I did my own 60 minute workout. I'll keep watching for your tips because I'm at a plateau and would like to move from it. I'll keep watching for tips. Thanks! Peg

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i'm in, yikes . . . after an open house with chocolates, wine and more . . . my picture is from the open house, today, 11/20/09, so we can see a "before" and "after" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, p.s. going to zumba in the morning (but not at GFS, sorry!, my sister invited me to the one she goes to in Portland, and both my sisters go, and an old childhood friend is the teacher, too hard to say no . . .

    ReplyDelete